Accountancy Services in Gloucester.

Annual Accounts

Companies and certain funds are required to produce a profit and loss (or income expenditure) account, and a balance sheet.

These, plus any necessary Directors or Auditors Reports, and group accounts, are basically the annual accounts, and it is usually the responsibility of the Financial Director to make sure these are produced for each financial year, copies are kept, and that they are distributed to the relevant stakeholders e.g. members and shareholders.

Also, for limited companies and public companies, a copy should be filed with Companies House.

We provide all necessary profit and loss account help services help and advice.

Click here to contact us and receive a FREE Tax Guide.



MKLINK Internet Marketing